Friday, February 25, 2011

Such a slacker...

I promise I do things with Kaylin, just not things that are picture worthy, or even a post dedicated entirely to those little things we do every day!

For those of you who have been to my house, you can see that our family room is a little bit over-crowded with toys! With 2 of my 3 kids still needing the exersaucer and jumperoo, it leaves room for little else. Well after a few measurements (I don't like moving furniture until I know it will fit), I was able to move some things around! Now we have an area dedicated entirely to the kitchen/dress-up toys with a shelf in that area to hold all the toys in buckets!! And our main play area just got a little bigger, just by furniture placement! Crazy how that happens!

I think I can survive this now until we get our basement finished and all these toys can move down there!!!

1 comment: